Pagina's

Monday, 29 December 2014

365 new days, 365 new chances

Unbelievable that 2014 is nearly to its end and that 2015 is almost here. So much happened this year. Good thing and bad things. I learned from both and will never forget this year. I took the big step to sort of live on myself, I choose the right study and I started to love to go to school again and I started this blog!
Now there's a new year waiting with 365 days for 365 new chances! And I can't wait to see what 2015 will bring me.

Source: WeHeartIt
I hope 2015 is going to be better than 2014 for everyone. That you all follow your dreams and never give up, even though it will be though sometimes. That you’ll be stronger than you’ve ever been before! And that you’ll smile every day and laugh till tears roll down your cheeks and your tummy hurts. And most of all that you stay healthy and beautiful!

Xx Rianne

1 comment:

  1. I wish you all the best in 2015 !! :D

    pinkdemure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete