Pagina's

Friday, 30 January 2015

Sisterhood of the World Blogging Award

After my test week finally I can breathe again. I hope everything went well and within three weeks I’ll get the results. Hopefully I passed them. But now back to blogging. I’m nominated by Annamaria from PinkDemure. Thank you so much for nominating me for the Sisterhood of the World Blogging Award! <3

This is the first time I’m going to do a tag and I’m really excited about it! So let’s get started!


 

Here are the rules for this award:
1. Provide a link and thank the blogger who nominated you for this award.
2. Answer a few questions about yourself.
3. Nominate 10-12 blogs that you find a joy to read.
4. Provide links to these nominated blogs and let the recipients know that they have been nominated.
5. Include the award logo within your blog post

Here are the questions: 

1. 3 things you are grateful for?
Having my family around me! I love them!

that I can study journalism and sort of living on my own.

just everything in general. Look around you… isn’t this world amazing?

2. The best place you have been to?
London, no doubt

3.Favourite candy? 
Yoghurt gums. (it’s dutch I guess but I can eat this till I can’t eat anymore and feels like I’m going to explode)

4. Would you rather be twice as smart or twice as happy? 
Twice as happy

5. What superpower would you like to have for a day?
to read peoples mind (in college would be funny)

6. Do you believe in karma?
No, but I do believe that if you’re nice to people that they’ll be nice to you too.

7.What was your favourite tv show as a kid?
Icarly

8. Are you loud, outgoing or shy?
Shy

9.Where do you want to travel? 
Australia

10. What's the meaning behind your blog name? 
It’s my name. My full name is Erika Rianne van Nieuwkoop. My father’s name is Erik and they named me after him; Erika. But you call me Rianne.


I NOMINATE: 







Questions:
1. What made you decide to start blogging?
2. What inspires you?
3. What’s your biggest dream?
4. If you could make one wish, what would it be?
5. I can't live without...
6. What would you do if you won the lottery?
7. If you could be someone else for one day who would you be and why?
8.What kind of music do you listen to?
9. If you could eat one thing for the rest of your life what would it be?
10. What's the happiest moment of your life?


Since I’m not that long in the blogging world I don’t know a lot of people/blogs yet. So I hope I can nominate more people the longer I blog and let me know which blogs I really should check out!

I had a lot of fun doing this tag! Hope you enjoyed this too!

Xx Rianne


No comments:

Post a Comment