Pagina's

Saturday, 17 January 2015

Trip to Brussels

This week I went with school to Brussels. It was meant for us to learn a lot about the European Parliament and about the Radio and Television there. So we visited the parliament and we went to VRT. (Vlaamse Radio and Television.) The three days were full planned and we didn't have a lot of free time. So me and my friend sneaked off while we had to interview someone because we wanted to use that one hour to shop. The evenings were free too so we went out to an Irish pub and drunk some Belgian Beer. I really enjoyed this trip and made some pictures that I want to share with you.

This is at 'Grand Place'. Here Willem van Oranje grew up. He's very important for our Dutch history so here we sang with our group 'het Wilhelmus' our national anthem. A traditional thing for this trip with school.

Me and Mariska by Manneke Pis. I expected this man would be bigger. But I finally have seen this so famous peeing man...


European Parliament.
It was raining most of the time those three days...

Old school mailbox


In this cute little restaurant we ate French bread. We were here a little early but when lunch time came it was so crowded we couldn't normally walk there so much people came there to buy lunch. I forgot the name of this restaurant but I guess it's 'Le Dauphin' because it's written on the wall. But I'm not 100% sure. It was near the European Parliament.


This was in the Bershka when me and my friend went shopping. I Love this quote so much!


I only bought one thing in the Pimkie. I don't know how to call this piece but I love it! It's so super soft and warm!

I made new memories there in Belgium and I will never forget this trip. I've laughed so much with my friends and it was just so much fun! I love Belgium!

Xx Erika Rianne


No comments:

Post a Comment