Pagina's

Monday, 9 March 2015

Batiste Dry shampoo Blush & Britt

I already told you about my oily hair problems. I’m still searching for a good dry shampoo and when I was in France this summer holidays I saw Batiste Dry shampoo. I haven’t seen this brand in The Netherlands, but maybe my eye didn’t fell on it or it’s in a shop I do not have nearby. But when I was in the ’Leclerc’, (a massive grocery store) I saw this really cool designed Batiste Dry Shampoo bottles. So I had to buy these two. One is Batiste Britt and the other one is Batiste Blush. Since I had only used Andrélon dry shampoo I was really excited to try these two happy designed dry shampoos. 
The Batiste Blush dry shampoo smells like flowers. Just as fresh as the package looks like is the smell. Really nice and soft. The Britt designed shampoo smells weird. What it smells like? I don’t know, but it’s a smell I’ve smelled before but I can’t remember when or where I smelled it. But it’s not a disgusting smell. It just makes me think really hard in hope I remember when and where I smelled this. And every time I use it I can’t get over it that I don’t know what the smell is. ;)


These dry shampoos makes my hair look pretty and fresh after I’ve used it, what is of course the main point of a dry shampoo. I have a feeling that these dry shampoos are better than Andrélons shampoo because when I spray it on my hair, my hair looks fresher instantly. And when I used Andrélons shampoo I had to wait a little time and sometimes I had the feeling that it didn’t even work at all. And when my hair accidentally turns grey because I sprayed Batiste too close to my hair I can comb it out of my hair. When I accidently had grey hair from Andrélons dry shampoo I had to wash my hair because it would stay grey and I couldn’t comb it out. Also this shampoo dries very quickly I don’t have to wait too long till I can brush my hair. The description on the back says that you have to use your hands but I use a brush. I do that because hands are a bit more dirty then a brush (unless you never clean your brush of course) The smell also stays very long in my hair. When I move my head I can smell it and that just an extra and makes your hair feel fresh. The designs are really cool and it looks great and I’m really happy that I bought these dry shampoos.


Xx Rianne

1 comment:

  1. They sound amazing! They also look great, I think I need to add these to my collection!!
    xx noirbeanie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete