Pagina's

Thursday, 30 April 2015

Kingsday 2015

Last Monday we celebrated our king’s birthday. We call it Kingsday and then we all go mad and dress up in orange. (You may have seen it or heard about it. It’s known as the ‘orange madness’ in The Netherlands.) There are big parties everywhere and free markets and games and parades. I didn’t go out this year so I wasn’t dressed up in orange... But I did paint my nails in red, white, blue and orange.

I went that day to my niece who lives nearby the beach so we went there for a walk and to try out my new zoom lens on her camera.
I bought a second hand camera a few weeks ago and the day I got it, I made two photos and then the camera gave up its life and died in my hands. Very sad. So we had to try out the lenses I bought on her camera and here are some of the pictures on the beach.

Ps. It was really cold and there was almost a storm at the beach so I was really glad I wasn’t wearing my little orange dress!




Did you know that it's actually really hard to photograph the sun? You can't look throught the lens into the sun :)



Xx Rianne


No comments:

Post a Comment