Pagina's

Saturday, 18 April 2015

My 19th Birthday

My birthday was on April 15th. I still can’t believe that I’m 19 years old now. I mean, when I think about my life and my behaviour I would say I’m 9 years old instead 19. I’ve just started the last year of my teen years! Time goes by so fast. (I sound like an old lady, but hey! I am. 19 ís very old.)

But I had a great day with my family. It was a very sunny day and I was lucky to be at home and not being in my student room. Also I got some awesome presents: a big suitcase for travels. (I’ve got big plans for the future.) I also got money for the travel to London. And the two books of Lauren Conrad: Beauty & Style. I’ve wanted those books for a long time and now I finally have them. I know what I’m going to do after I’ve posted this blog: shut down internet and turn of my phone and read!! I’ve already read some pages of the book “Style” and I love it. I love the photography in those two books too! I also got a package with 8 different facemasks and some body products for pamper evenings.


The cake is made by my sister. I found a photo on Pinterest and said to her: can you make this? And well: see here the result!! Isn’t it beautiful? And it tasted just like it looks like. Delicious!!!!!!
So all the love to my sister who has been in the kitchen for a very long time to bake this cake!! Thank you!!! I eat so much of that cake that I can’t see a cake for a little time now.

I had an amazing day and now I’m going to read my two new books!!

Xx Rianne

No comments:

Post a Comment