Pagina's

Friday, 10 April 2015

School Goes Before Everything


I’m so sorry for not posting any blogs the past few weeks. I’ve had a crazy few weeks at school. Lots of deadlines, tests, a very important presentation and I also have to find an internship which is also stressing me out. And at school I’ve to get 60 ECTS (if google translate is right) every year. But with 50 ECTS I’m allowed to go to the next year. And now the end of the year is coming closer and closer and I don’t have that much ECTS I was hoping for. I was far behind and these past few weeks I’ve worked really hard to finish everything. And now I’m almost done. And I finally found some time to sit down and write this blogpost.

I know I have excuses but school goes before everything. My study means a lot to me (Duh). Of course I had some time off but then I watched movies or I just shut down my laptop and read books or I went out with my friends because my eyes felt so heavy after working for hours and hours on my laptop. I’ve had some fun evenings but also evenings that I worked till 4am in the morning to finish my homework before the deadline. Now I finally feel like I can breathe and look back and think: it was all worth it.

Oh and I finally watched the Harry Potter movies. I had never seen them before and thought I wouldn’t like it. But I just had the idea that after I had reached a deadline I was allowed to watch a movie. So I started with the first movie and loved it and watched them all. For sure I’m going to watch them all over again. I always do that with movies I love, the second or third or even the hundredth time I watch the same movie I discover something new that I didn’t notice before. So I’m looking forward to that and I want to read the books!!

Also my birthday is next week and I’m really excited about it. I’m lucky that I’m free that day so I don’t have to stay on my lonely attic but I can be home with my family!
I’m happy that I’ve got time to blog again. But I cannot promise that I keep up with a new blogpost every Monday. Of course I’m going to try to, but if it comes to weeks like this I’ve no time to write a blog. Hope you understand that!

Lots of love from this girl who's birthday is next week!!! Yay!

Xx Rianne

No comments:

Post a Comment