Pagina's

Sunday, 21 June 2015

London Day 11: Going Home

June 18

The last day is here I’m still in London while I write this. Because I’ve already packed everything and have enough time to sit down. (Like I’m 2 hours early but I couldn’t sleep anymore, the other people in this house left the house around 4 am this morning and they made a lot noise to shut the door so I’m awake since then).
But seriously I’m going to miss the view here. I love watching out of the window and see the whole city. It’s so amazing and I always loved views but this was so surprising when we arrived. We thought we could only see the Thames but London Eye and the Tower Bridge? We had no idea!!

I can’t believe that these days have gone by so fast. I loved every day and I loved to write about every day. I truly hope you liked reading these posts. When I come home I’ll finish this blogpost probably by telling you how the travel went going home.
I’m actually looking forward going home. Seeing my brother, sisters and mum and dad again and... My own bed. I’ve really missed my own bed. There’s nothing better than my own bed.


* two days later*

I’m home!! Thursday around half past 11 in the evening I was finally home. It was a long way home but I was so happy to be back again and see my family. I really missed them.
But ehm. To start when we were leaving. On Thursday we left from St. Pancras station around 2 pm but we arrived earlier because next to our station was Kings Cross station. We had to visit it because Harry Potter was filmed there. So we’ve seen the station and walked passed platform 9 ¾. Fun!
Friday I went to my grandparents to say hi and tell them about my adventure in London. And Saturday I’ve been in the garden playing with our rabbits Sammy and Pluisje (Pluisje’s name is literally translated: Fluffy) and I finally finished a book I wanted to finish for so long but I never found a good moment to read it. It was a book of Nicci French, medeplichtig. A really, really good book. I don’t know the official title because it was a translated book. And now I finally had time to write the last diary post of this trip. I really hope you enjoyed reading it! Now I’m going back to my normal life. Doing a lot of school work till summer holiday and I’ve found a fulltime summer job. So life is going to get a little bit boring if you compare it with these past 10 days. I’m still going to try to post on every Monday!


Xx Rianne

4 comments:

  1. Really enjoyed reading your post. Sounds like you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading! I really had the best time there!!

      Xx Rianne

      Delete
  2. I read all the series, it was fascinating; thank you for sharing your experience with us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading! I loved writing about those days.

      Xx Rianne

      Delete