Pagina's

Monday, 4 January 2016

My 2016 Plan

Happy new year everybody!!!

Today is the first Monday of the year! And I thought, this blogpost is going to be a little informative. I want to tell you my plans for this year. Not that they are huge or anything. I actually have one big plan and the rest stays as how it was, I think. For now. I'm not the best planner in the world...

source: Weheartit

But the big plan is what I’ve been working on for a little while. Every Thursday I want to give you guys three tips. Over the past few weeks I’ve been writing down all my beauty, life experience, organization and random tips. Then I made every week sort of themed. So every Thursday this whole year long you’ll see here 3 tips about anything and everything that I read somewhere and tried out and that actually worked for me. I hope you have something about these tips.
For me it was actually quite nice to have all the tips that I’ve gattered through the years written down and organized. I’ve been going through my diaries, notes and  my brain has worked extra hours because I tried to remember as much as I could.

I’m still not finished for the rest of the year. Only a few weeks are covered now. So I still have to work on it but I’ve got a really good feeling about this! Upcoming Thursday the first tips are going online!! I hope you find tips the tips useful too. And also, you can always post your tips in the comment section. It’s always nice to share! It’ll make this world so much easier!

The other plan is that I’m still trying to post on Monday’s. I know it sometimes sucked in 2015 but this is my one and only new year’s resolution. (I normally don’t have those resolutions. I hate them because I always break them. ALWAYS!) But yeah, this time it is a new year and feel like I really have to do this. And so far so good right?! I didn’t miss this Monday!


Xx Rianne

No comments:

Post a Comment