Pagina's

Thursday, 7 January 2016

Thursday tips #1

Every Thursday I give you tips that I’ve heard of and tried out. I’ve always written them down somewhere and now I’m passing them on to you guys! Enjoy these three tips for today!

Unsplash.com

Tip 1

Is your new years resolution to sport (more) in 2016. Keep in mind: Don't start like a maniac and tire yourself completely. Sport must be fun, and you should feel better after it. Not worse. Especially at the beginning you shouldn't be to harsh on yourself. Don't start running 10 km. But start with a small round in the neighbourhood. After that run, you'll feel good. You finished you goal. And later on, you can push yourself further. Just keep in mind, don't over-sport yourself. It should be fun. If it's not fun, you'll quit. If it's fun, you'll love what you do and continue doing it! 


Tip 2

If you’ve plans for a workout schedule. Make sure you hang the schedule where you can see it every day. And where everybody else can see it. So it’s not only a reminder for you, but when people see the schedule they’ll ask you about it. Just so that you get reminded by it by someone else than just your subconscious. And if you skip a day, people will notice that the day hasn't been crossed out ;)

Tip 3

Maybe a good start for the new year: don’t snooze. It’ll only make the progress of waking up worse. It’s one of the main causes of being late. You keep snoozing and snoozing and suddenly you only have half a hour left to do everything. And it’s just not classy being late. (In my opinion, I hate being late, and I hate snoozing. I was too late once and I never snoozed again...) And what if you miss your exam or your train to work? Coming too late is just a bad habit! Stop it. You'll get less stress.


If you also have tips, or new how to's to get your new years resulotions come true let me know in the comments below!


Xx Rianne

No comments:

Post a Comment