Pagina's

Thursday, 21 January 2016

Thursday Tips #3

Every Thursday I give you tips that I’ve heard of and tried out. I’ve always written them down somewhere and now I’m passing them on to you guys! Enjoy these three tips for today!
This week I give you a bit of motivation tips.

Unsplash.com

Tip 1

Had a Blue Monday this week? Don’t worry, sit down and accept that it didn’t work this time. But don’t give up, don’t feel like you’ve ruined it. Because tomorrow is a brand new day with brand new chances. Leave Blue Monday for what it is and start tomorrow again. Because if you really want to work on something that was your new year’s resolution you’ve got whole 2016 to full fill it! Not only those first months and the ‘Blue Monday drama’. Never give up! (Or for next year, no new years resolution means no Blue Monday ;) )

Tip 2

When you set a goal for yourself. Do it step by step. Don’t start like a maniac. Like for a school project. Make sure you make a whole plan and don’t miss any important things. Also, take a step back sometimes and look at what you’ve done. Are you still doing what you wanted? Or has your vision changed. So you can’t get lost in what you’ve been working on and get the results you wanted. Also, make it real. Don't say, I'm going to change completely. Start with small things. And then change slowly. Give yourself time to adjust to your new plans.

Tip 3

Try at least to sport/move once a week. This way you’ll stay healthy and you’ll feel better, more energetic. For me, it is that sport distresses me. When I train I forget for a little while everything I still have to do because I completely focus on the sport or the running. Maybe it’ll work for you too!


Hope I could give you a little help to get motivated in this boring month after a festive December!

Xx Rianne

No comments:

Post a Comment