Pagina's

Monday, 15 February 2016

My 5 Favourite Fragrances

Everyone has favourite fragrances. And I thought, Im going to list mine and make a top 5.


Daisy Dream by Marc Jacobs



Daisy Dream is one of my favourite of the favourites. I love how fresh it smells and how it tickles my nostrils. ( In a good way, I'm not sneezing like an idiot in that way). I also love it because of its design. Look at these cute daisies! It’s one of the best and happiest designs I’ve ever seen.

Reveal by Halle Berry



This one I have for two years now and it’s still half full. I try not to use it too much because I don’t want it to go empty. So I hope it’ll stay with me for at least two more years. (Now I’m wondering, does a scent ever loses its scent? Is that possible?)

Ice Touch by MEXX



This one I got this year and is new. I have barely used it but this scent is so fresh and lovely that I have to put it in my favourite list. I can’t really describe the scent but when I spray it on my shirt I always want to bury my nose in my shirt and sniff it for the rest of the day.

La Vie est Belle by Lancôme




This is the sweetest-but-not-too-sweet-and-strongest-scent I’ve every smelled. When I spray this one on every time I fall in love with the sweet scent. Even a necklace that I’ve been wearing smells like the scent. How crazy is that? Also, this design is so simple that it makes it elegant. Especially the little bow tie around the neck. That makes it a perfect sweet scent!


Blissful Mistful by Zoella Beauty



This is a body mist. I know. But as a big Zoella fan I had to buy it and I love this body mist. I can’t dislike anything that Zoe creates with her magical fingers! Still I’m a bit sad that the sent is gone way to fast… This scent is like flowers, but not to strong.

I also have to say, I can't really discribe scents. It's just so hard to tell what I smell because there are more than one ingredient that gives these fragrances the perfect scent. I'm sorry for the worst scent description ever but I love them. And I hope that I can enjoy them for a long time! 

What is your favourite fragrance?

Xx Rianne

No comments:

Post a Comment