Pagina's

Thursday, 18 February 2016

Thursday Tips #6

Every Thursday I give you tips that I’ve heard of and tried out. I’ve always written them down somewhere and now I’m passing them on to you guys! Enjoy these three tips for today!

Unsplash.com

Tip 1

When you use a bobby pin: use it with the bobbles down toward your head. Not the other way around. The bobbles will give the pin more grip in your hair and it’ll prevent from falling out.


Tip 2

Braid your hair in a very lose braid before you go to sleep if you’ve got long hair that easily tangles. This way you won’t have so much tangles in your hair. If you do the braid tighter it can cause some curl effect in your hair. If you want that, no problem of course. But if you don’t want the curls then keep the braid as loose as possible that when you wake up, there are no curls in your hair. (When I braid it loose when I wake up a lot of strands of hair has slipped out my braid. But if I braid tighter I'll have the curl effect and with my hair that doesn't look great.)

Tip 3

Buy hairbands without an iron middle. There are shops that have specials like that! Use these because the hairbands with an iron part will rip out lots of hair. The once without the iron don’t do that! I only use hairbands without iron and I rip  less hair out of my head when I remove my hairband! And I think the quality is better. The hairbands with iron middle piece always snapped in two when I tried to put them in my hair. (that hurts a LOT!)

What kind of hairband do you use? The ones with the iron middle or the ones without?

Xx Rianne

No comments:

Post a Comment