Pagina's

Thursday, 3 March 2016

Thursday Tips #7

Every Thursday I give you tips that I’ve heard of and tried out. I’ve always written them down somewhere and now I’m passing them on to you guys! Enjoy these three tips for today! This week organizing tips, because I always get crazy when it's February thinking that spring is on the way and that I need to clean and organise my room...

Unsplash.com

Tip 1

Is your room a mess and you’re not the best cleaner… then here is a tip that I always use: clean everyday 10 items. And if you feel like doing more than 10 items it’s always good but if you clean everyday like socks, clothes, books, shoes. In a week your room looks so much better. And it barely took a long time! Effective cleaning! ;)

Tip 2

If you have lots of papers from school, work or because of a hobby:use special maps. I’ve got everything in maps. Blog stuff, school stuff, contracts, work papers. Everything has it’s own map and seriously those maps aren’t very organized but at least everything is at the right place and not somewhere crumpled on the floor under my desk…

Tip 3

Is your wardrobe a mess? Plan a day free with some friends and have a clean your closet day. It’s fun because your probably trying things on you forget about and you and your friend are probably lauging your head off because of funny items. (If you don't want to have a friend burying her nose in your wardrobe, then don't invite them. I sort my wardrobe out with my sister. Not with friends, but I know that some of you guys don't have a sister.) Sort out what you want and what can go to a second hand shop or you know someone or an organisation that need clothes you give your pile to them and you both are happy. You’ve got a clean wardrobe and you made some organisation very happy! Or you can sell on a fashion vintage site!

Hope this helps you a little bit! It does help me a little.

Xx Rianne

No comments:

Post a Comment