Pagina's

Thursday, 17 March 2016

Thursday Tips #9

Every Thursday I give you tips that I’ve heard of and tried out. I’ve always written them down somewhere and now I’m passing them on to you guys! Enjoy these three tips for today! This time Lipstick is the topic!

Unsplash.com

Tip 1

Want to test a new lipstick? Swatch the lipstick on your fingertips. The colour of your fingertips is nearly the same as the one of your lips. So you can easily see if the colour fit you without using the tester on your lips. Don’t test the lipstick on your lips, because it’s also known as a good place for bacteries to chill on and infect you with someone elses infections…

Tip 2

When you’ve applied lipstick, stick you middle finger or index finger in your mouth. Close your mouth and pull your finger back. This way you won’t get any lipstick on your teeth because the too much lipstick will be sticking to your finger and not to your teeth! I always do this twice. With my index and middle finger to be sure I don't get lipstick on my teeth.


Tip 3

If you’re not really good with applying dark lipsticks, it’s easier when you apply a lipliner first. It’s true, I don’t know why, but a lipliner draws way easier then a big lipstick. With the lipliner you can ‘line out’ your lips very secure. A lipstick is a bit to big and I know that when I apply only lipstick and not a lipliner first, it’s a lot harder. And if you don't want to buy a lipliner, just invest in a little make-up brush. I have a few lipliners but I'm a bigger fan of my little brush. I swipe it over the lipstick and then neatly apply it on my lips. Then I apply the lipstick and it looks perfect!

Xx Rianne

No comments:

Post a Comment