Pagina's

Monday, 1 August 2016

14 Days 14 Polaroid’s

I challenged myself on summer holiday to take every day one photo. It turns out that that is very difficult. Sunday I forgot because we were the whole day at the swimming pool and the last day was a 12 hour drive home and I forgot to take my camera out because I was sleeping most of the time in the car. Still I have 14 polaroids and that was what I was hoping for!

As you can see is there one white polaroid on the right side of the camera. I don't know why that happened but it did..
This year we went for the 3th time to the same camping in France. We loved it so much there that we wanted to come back several times. This was our last year there we decided. We camped in our tent and lived the campinglife without laptop and only 1 hour of very slow wifi a day. It was good not to have wifi all day long. Also, camping means: no dishwasher. So the picture below is me doing the dishes. I'm not looking at the camera because this was my least favorite thing to do while camping ofcourse ;)


We also went to a beautiful waterfall nearby our camping. The village next to it is so peacful that I wanted to live there. The only thing is that the next big city would be more than 2 hours away from there and I can't live without shops nearby. There wasn't even a grocery store! But we really enjoyed the waterfall and walked down the stream to the little 'brigde' and then went home again.


Eating pizza is something that can't miss on a holiday for me. So here's is happy photo of me and my sister ready to eat our pizza's.

And of course our friends. On the camping it is easier to make new friends. We had a lovely group of friends we've been with 2 weeks in a row keeping each other company while relaxing at the swimming pool or doing a little dance in the bar on the camping.

We also visited some places like Domme, Sarlat, Souillac, Rocamadour
and Brive. This beautiful cake was eaten by me in Sarlat when we visited the market. The market there is huge and we had been there several times and decided to eat and drink at a tea house and watch all the people passing us by. It was a lovely morning!

The standard breakfast I had every morning while being there. I loved it so much and right now I miss it so much!


This is an overposed photo of me at the swimming pool where I spent most of the time this holiday!


In Brive I bought sandals and then we sat here by the fountain for a little while because it was a little to hot to shop and there weren't much shops. But there was also a little Sephora shop and I did buy a lipstick and a nail polish! I don't know what the three white dots in the middle of the photo are..


I have 14 photos but making a photo of a photo is really hard and you can see in some of my photos the reflection of my camera. And I have some darker photos in which you only saw the reflection so I couldn't use those. And they all look much darker on here then in real life...


I had a lot of fun trying to make a good photo. Photographing with a Polaroid camera is so much harder than with a DSLR camera. I mean, I only had one shot for the perfect photo so this was a real challenge and I learned that you shouldn't take a photo too close. It doesn't focus very well then... I had fun and loved my summer holiday. I need to think of a good place to stack them in my room. If you have a good idea, let me know in the comments below!

Xx Rianne

No comments:

Post a Comment