Pagina's

Sunday, 16 October 2016

September Shopping Haul

I’ve seen this a lot on other blogs but I never did one. So I thought, lets do this! So I  just tell you what I bought last month because I’m very very happy with my clothes!


Asos Pinafore Dress

I saw this dress and fell in love with it. I put it in my basket and couldn’t wait to pay for it and have it home to try on. At first I was a little insecure about this dress. It’s very different than any other dress I own and as far as I know no one has this dress. At least, not someone I know... It is a complete different style, something I really like but I was too scared to wear something like this. But now I love it. And I get very kind reactions to it and I’ve worn it with a cute blouse under it or a white T-shirt with lace on the shoulders. (€20)


Asos Sugarhill Boutique Neomi Top

I love this shirt because of the see through sleeves. Not only that, also the pattern of these cute golden flowers with black background. Also, with a little imagination you can see vertical glasses in the hearts of the flowers. But then you have to take a real close up of the flowers. ;) (€38,67 but last time I checked for price it was in sale for €24!)


Asos Yumi Dolly Jumper with Colar

The collar! Look at the lace collar and the deep blue with sort of see through dots on it, it makes the shirt special. When I wear a white shirt under it you can see white dots in the fabric. It’s a really nice shirt but a little bit short on my tummy. So I wear it with a high waist jeans because I don’t want everyone to see my bum, when I bent over, or my belly. €33,33)


Van Haren shoes
Van Haren is shoe store that has a lot of cheaper brands. Once in a while I go in there to check it out and I found these cute shoes! Perfect for the winter under a skinny jeans. What I like about these is that the nose has no print but that the heel has a snake print and zippers on both sides. I don’t know if this is nice when I’m wearing a skirt or dress. But I’ll have to try that on later! (Van Haren €29,99)


Grey Suede Button skirt
This skirt is from ZoYou. I love this suede look and with my black vogue shirt it’ll look amazing I think. I also bought it with a white T-shirt that says ‘take me to paradise’. With a pair of thights it’ll be perfect for autumn and winter. (€25,95)


Baby Blue Flower Skirt
I'm not sure about this skirt. I kept it since returning would cost me more than this skirt costed. It was in the sale by ZoYou. I love the print of this skirt but the fabric is a bit weird. It't very stiff so it doesn't just 'fall' around you legs but it stands from you legs. So I kept it but I'm not sure if I'm ever going to be brave enough to wear this skirt. (€10)


Socks
Rivers Island had sale and all bought was socks. But looks at these cute socks! Old pink with glitters and frills and a caramel colour with black frills. Both pairs €1. Before the sale they were €5 and I’m not going to pay €10 for two pairs of socks. But now it was a more acceptable price for these cute socks. I love wearing these with the Van Haren shoes. The frills are visible above them!

I don’t know how to exactly do this kind of blogpost. So I hoped you liked this. And if you have tips let me know! Thanks!

Xx Rianne

No comments:

Post a Comment