Pagina's

Monday, 6 March 2017

USA Photo Diary

I wanted to write blogposts everyday when I was in the USA but I couldn’t do it because of a massive jetlag and lack of time and the days were full of activities. 

Standing on a frozen lake!



The steps of making a snowangel






Griffins Game



Sand and Snow




Chicago Bean

Willis Tower


But I still wanted to post some of my favourite photos of the trip. And now it’s still winter, so I can post snowy pictures. And pictures of ice and wintercoats!
This trip was a trip that I will never forget. The fact that it’s still fresh in my mind when I’ve already been home for 2 months says how full I am about trip. Also, I’m still posting pics on my instagram about it. And I don’t care. It’s about dreaming. Going through these photos is like relieving the memories. Also, I’ve been writing in a travel diary. And that thing is most dearest to me. Everyday I sat down to write in it and to put bills, polaroids, tickets, little details that could easily be forgotten...  It’s all in there! Look how it looks like:


Isn’t that the most precious thing? I love how it looks. Completely filled and not being able to close normally.

But now I thought, since it’s been two months… I should post the photo’s before it really is to late for snow pictures. I mean, it March! (Summer is on the way! YAY!)

Xx Rianne

No comments:

Post a Comment